PVC Roof Systems
Polyvinyl Chlorides (PVC) roofing is a membrane that is known for its energy efficiency, is aesthetically pleasing appearance, and its adaptability for unusually shaped buildings and buildings that experience substantial movement. PVC has been commonly used since the 1960’s and for good reason; it is resistant to UV rays and is considered to be a fire-safe option as well. The seams of PVC are hot air welded and exceptionally strong. Also, PVC comes in a variety of colors and both ENERGY STAR® rated, and certified by the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC). Royal Roofing has the experience and skill to provide you with an affordable and high quality PVC roof system.
Additional Benefits of PVC
- PVC is reflective and a great way to keep your summer cooling costs low
- PVC is 100% recyclable and a great option for the environment
- They remain thermoplastic throughout their lifetime which gives the ability to be re-welded and allows easy modification of the roof for additional equipment and routine maintenance
- They have a lifespan of many decades in optimal conditions
- They are highly durable and its high strength and material makes it resistant to breaks, chemicals, water leaks, grease, and dirt or other debris
- Plasticizers added to the material increases flexability and other additives make it resistant to curling and UV rays
Royal Roofing is your professional and highly qualified roofing company serving the Twin Cities and surrounding areas. We provide years of experience and the best service and quality in the industry. Our goal is to provide the people of Minneapolis and beyond roofing services that are both affordable and of the highest quality. We take pride in the reputation our name has earned, and we desire to serve you for any commercial or residential roofing needs. Contact our friendly staff today for a free consultation, or get answers to any of your roofing questions. Royal Roofing: Climbing the Ladder to Excellence.