At Royal Roofing, we’ve worked with residential roofing clients across Central Minnesota and the Twin Cities metro for a number of different reasons:
- hail or storm damage is in need of repair;
- insects or animals have caused damage;
- routine maintenance is needed; or
- it’s time for an entirely new roof after it’s gone through its life cycle.
Weather in central Minnesota can be unpredictable, as are animals. Without proper maintenance, you’ll need the help of a residential roofing expert sooner than you can imagine.
Fortunately, Royal Roofing can provide you with most experienced and best trained roofing professionals and the highest quality roofing materials, all at a price that will not break the bank. Take a look at some of the key services we offer for residential roofing and give us a call anytime you need us!
Residential Roofing Services Offered
For most homeowners, thinking about their roof is not all that exciting. At Royal Roofing, it makes us very excited. We understand that the majority of homeowners don’t even notice their bland colored shingles unless there is an issue such as a leak or shingles that are coming apart. In reality, roofing is one of the most important parts of your entire home. Without a properly installed and high quality roofing system, you could be throwing away thousands of dollars in unnecessary energy bills and creating major issues in other parts of your home. Issues you may not even be aware of. Royal Roofing has the experience and skill to provide you with an affordable and high quality roof system and maintenance that keeps it performing as it should.
There are many different durable options to choose from for your roof shingles. We offer many different styles, colors, and features to meet your needs and your budget. One of the most popular choices are the GAF/ELK and Owens Corning duration shingle lines. These two lines of roof shingles are some of the strongest roofing options on the market with a high level of quality craftsmanship and the best materials available. They are highly warranted against ice and water and covered to withstand up to 130 mph winds. The products we use and the skill and experience of our team has made Royal Roofing an easy and wise choice for anyone seeking a Minnesota roofing contractor.
We specialize in a number of different types of shingles including:
- Cedar Shakes
- Metal Granulated Shingle
- Composite Shake Shingle
- Metal Shingle
- Standing Seam
- Barn Metal Style
Royal Roofing is your professional and highly qualified roofing company serving the Twin Cities and surrounding areas. We provide years of experience and the best service and quality in the industry. Our goal is to provide the people of Minneapolis and beyond roofing services that are both affordable and of the highest quality. We take pride in the reputation our name has earned, and we desire to serve you for any commercial or residential roofing needs. Contact our friendly staff today for a free consultation, or get answers to any of your roofing questions. Royal Roofing: Climbing the Ladder to Excellence.
Residential Storm Damage Repair
Mother Nature can unleash her fury when you least expect it. We specialize in repairing and replacing storm damaged residential roofs. We pride ourselves on our well-earned reputation for outstanding service and professionalism.
Did Severe Weather Find your Roof?
The storm may be over, but you have to address the damage as quickly as possible so that more damage doesn’t occur. Call Us Today at 763-295-0540 for A FREE Estimate. Royal Roofing offers affordable storm damage roof repair that is usually covered directly by your insurance company. Best of all we work directly with the insurance company to fix this for you right away!
Having the issues addressed as soon as possible will protect the integrity of the home, ensuring that no further damage occurs. If storm damage is allowed to remain, future precipitation could infiltrate the roof and that water could eventually make its way into the interior walls, causing water stains, leaks, and much more. This could result in very expensive repairs that you don’t want to have to contend with.
Call Us Today at 763-295-0540
- We specialize in repairing hail damaged roofs
- We have completed every kind of roof repair you can imagine
- 100% Upfront Affordable pricing
- We deal with the insurance company directly for you!
How to Identify Roof Hail Damage
- Bruising on the roof’s asphalt shingle (dark spots often 1/2 to 1 1/2″ or greater in size)
- Granules are missing from the shingle (roofing shingle has ‘bald spots’) Granule loss may just be the result of old age…like the bald spots I have. You will often see signs of granule loss spilling from the down spouts. This may well signify the need for a new roof.
- Hail bruised shingles shingles feel softer to the touch than the surrounding ones. This is one of the key things insurance adjusters are checking to determine hail damage.
- Metal air vents (turtle cans, turbines, power vent covers, skylights, are dented, damaged or broken.
- Hail damage to cars is a quick indicator of hail damage. It usually takes hail over 1 1/4 inch to damage a car. If if it damaged your car, then there is a good probability the hail damaged your roof as well.