Residential Storm Damage Repair
Mother Nature can unleash her fury when you least expect it. We specialize in repairing and replacing storm damaged residential roofs. We pride ourselves on our well-earned reputation for outstanding service and professionalism.
Did Severe Weather Find your Roof?
The storm may be over, but you have to address the damage as quickly as possible so that more damage doesn’t occur. Call Us Today at 763-295-0540 for A FREE Estimate. Royal Roofing offers affordable storm damage roof repair that is usually covered directly by your insurance company. Best of all we work directly with the insurance company to fix this for you right away!
Having the issues addressed as soon as possible will protect the integrity of the home, ensuring that no further damage occurs. If storm damage is allowed to remain, future precipitation could infiltrate the roof and that water could eventually make its way into the interior walls, causing water stains, leaks, and much more. This could result in very expensive repairs that you don’t want to have to contend with.
Call Us Today at 763-295-0540
- We specialize in repairing hail damaged roofs
- We have completed every kind of roof repair you can imagine
- 100% Upfront Affordable pricing
- We deal with the insurance company directly for you!
How to Identify Roof Hail Damage
- Bruising on the roof’s asphalt shingle (dark spots often 1/2 to 1 1/2″ or greater in size)
- Granules are missing from the shingle (roofing shingle has ‘bald spots’) Granule loss may just be the result of old age…like the bald spots I have. You will often see signs of granule loss spilling from the down spouts. This may well signify the need for a new roof.
- Hail bruised shingles shingles feel softer to the touch than the surrounding ones. This is one of the key things insurance adjusters are checking to determine hail damage.
- Metal air vents (turtle cans, turbines, power vent covers, skylights, are dented, damaged or broken.
- Hail damage to cars is a quick indicator of hail damage. It usually takes hail over 1 1/4 inch to damage a car. If if it damaged your car, then there is a good probability the hail damaged your roof as well.